Trial licenses for PLECS are locked to your login name and the ethernet address of your computer. Please make sure that you enter this information correctly, otherwise PLECS will not work on your computer. All information that you provide will be kept confidential.
To request a trial license follow these steps:
- Download the appropriate PLECS Blockset package and install it according to the installation instructions.
- Start the PLECS Blockset Installation Wizard.
- On Windows, the wizard will automatically be started during the installation process. A shortcut to the wizard is also added to the "PLECS Blockset" folder in the Windows Start menu.
- On a Mac, you start the wizard by double-clicking the application PLECS.app inside the folder plecs.
- On Linux, you start the wizard by executing the program PLECS.setup inside the folder plecs/bin/glnxa64.
- On the PLECS License page choose Request license. On the following page select a base product and optional add-on products and click on Open web form....
This will take you back to a form on this web site that is pre-populated with your host ID information.
- Once you have received the license file, restart the PLECS Blockset Installation Wizard to install the license file and finish the setup.
If you cannot open the web form from within PLECS, copy the host ID information from the Request License dialog and enter it below.