Learn how to use PLECS with a collection of short tutorial videos.
- Install PLECS Standalone on a Windows Machine
How to install PLECS Standalone on a Windows operating system.
- Install PLECS Standalone on a Mac Machine
How to install PLECS Standalone on a Mac operating system.
- Introduction to PLECS Standalone
Build a simple RLC network using the schematic editor and the component library.
- Introduction to PLECS Blockset
Design a buck converter in PLECS with controls modeled in Simulink.
- Using the PLECS Scope
Explore the powerful features to display and post-process simulation results.
- Thermal Modeling in PLECS - Part 1
Include loss information for a device and calculate its temperature.
- Thermal Modeling in PLECS - Part 2
Calculate semiconductor losses and quickly estimate steady-state temperatures.
- Introducing the PLECS RT Box
Watch a quick demo of the typical design workflow and see how an offline PLECS model can run online in seconds.