Plexim, with locations in Zurich and Boston is a growing software company active in the field of technical simulation. For 20 years we have successfully developed and marketed the simulation software PLECS for power electronic systems and electrical drives. In addition, we offer automatic code generation and real-time systems as pioneering technologies for the development of controls. Plexim's office in Cambridge, Massachusetts, has the following open position:
Inside Sales Representative
In the role as an Inside Sales Representative you support revenue growth by managing established customer relations and assisting with the development of new sales. You are a people person and are comfortable communicating by phone, video and email with a wide range of engineers and purchasing professionals. You support requests for product information, trial licenses and quotations and help facilitate targeted outreach campaigns using various channels and tools. You have a general interest in technology and share our excitement in helping innovative companies and researchers solve pressing issues related to the environment and sustainability.
- Response to sales inquiries and requests for trial licenses.
- Follow-up and qualifications of sales leads.
- Accurate capture and maintenance of information in Customer Relations Management system.
- Development of prospecting initiatives and campaigns, including video messaging.
- Management of designated opportunities from lead to close.
- Assistance with planning and organization of conferences and customer visits.
- Basic understanding of salient product features and benefits.
- Bachelors degree required.
- General awareness and understanding of B2B sales role required.
- Strong listening, probing and phone skills are critical.
- Must enjoy working in a team environment.
- Prior software sales experience a plus.
What We Offer:
- An in-office setup in Porter Square with its many local amenities and public transit options.
- A supportive culture and flexible working hours.
- A skill-building opportunity such as for a young professional and parent returning to the workforce alike. This is also well-suited to a career professional seeking a new challenge in an environment that promotes learning and values work-life balance.
Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com.
Plexim, Inc., 5 Upland Road, Suite 4, Cambridge, MA 02140